Here are a few ice breaker questions you can use in any virtual or face to face class
• If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why? (Discussions about the types of experiences people have at different ages can be valuable, especially in an industry like marketing.)
• If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose and why?
• What item that you don't have already, would you most like to own? This is another ice breaker question that can be valuable in either product development or product design.)
• If you could choose one hobby that now seems out of your reach either financially or time-wise, what hobby would you take up and why? (This ice breaker question can lead to a productive conversation about the types of things valued by different demographics.)
• Think of one word that describes X (whatever topic is at hand) and share it with the group. (For example, in a session about change management, ask your participants, what is the one word they first thought of when they thought of the word, change? Responses will range from chaos to confusion to cool.)
Getting to know you ice breaker questions:
• If you could only travel to one other country, which country would you choose?
• If you had the opportunity to adopt a pet, what kind of a pet would you get and why?
• If money were not a consideration, what kind of car would you buy?
• Share three things about you that you think no one here knows?
• What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
• What is the most memorable vacation you've taken?
• What movie can you watch over and over again?
• If you could have any job in the world, what would you do?
• What’s the hardest/easiest thing for you about working virtually?
• If you could learn one new personal/professional skill, what would that skill be?
• Describe the best event you ever attended?
• What is one thing you wish for it to become illegal and why?
• What was the biggest mistake/blunder you ever did at work?
• What do you buy way more than most people?
• What was the longest trip you ever been on?
• What’s the bravest thing you have ever done?
• What was the last goal you achieved?
• If you can instantly become an expert in something, what would that be?
• If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would that be?