Getting more engagement
To get participants to be more engaged, whether it was a virtual training or a face-to-face classroom training, try the following:
- Take notes on key points and questions your students raise. (If you capture quotes, that would be even better)
- Snap a few screenshots if it was a virtual class when students are making their points.
- Prepare a slide deck to be used on the next session/day or at the end of your training class.
- Slides should have key points/questions made by students throughout the class/session
- Add pictures of students to make it more personal.
- You can use the slide deck to open the next session/day with a previous episode recap or at the end of a training program as a final recap.