FULL COURSE PACKAGES
MINI COURSE PACKAGES
|Professional Business Writing|
|Professional Sales Questioning|
|Ten Best Practice Customer Service Techniques|
| Retail Excellence series®
| Customer Service Excellence series®
| Communication Excellence series®
| Sales Excellence series®
| Call Center Excellence series®
| The Presenter-Trainer Package
Introducing the new Quiz Show Pro Training Game, The premiere Jeopardy style Quiz show game designed for teachers and trainers.
The Quiz Show Pro game is guaranteed to add fun, engage your learners and improved overall learning retention for every one of your teaching and training programs. This Jeopardy style game will delight your students and is guaranteed to make you “instructor of the year”!
To download our trial Click Here
Similar games are often used to review training program materials however, Quiz Show Pro has been developed so that you can:
Use the game to present new material as well as review previously covered information in a fun competitive way.
Easily add your own presentation slides into the game itself.
Quiz Show Pro is reasonably priced and offers more game features than any other training game product on the market today. Just take a look at all the game features you get with the Quiz Show Pro.
Quiz Show Pro GAME FEATURES Include:
Features Most Important to Teachers and Trainers
- Review tool – This game can be a great and fun way to end your program, and also provide a comprehensive review of all materials covered to date.
- NEW Learning Delivery System – We’ve designed the Quiz Show Pro Game so that teachers and trainers can develop answer/informative slides directly after each question. In this way the question topic can be elaborated This allows trainers and teachers to use the game as a “NEW learning” teaching tool. The game acts to hold the trainees/students attention, and what better time to deliver new learning information! Using the Quiz Show Pro Game to present your program information increases overall learning retention.
- It’s PowerPoint! – Because we’ve built this game in PowerPoint, trainers and teachers can easily add/edit their program questions into the game. Customization: Again because you’re working in PowerPoint, it is easy to customize the game with your own organization’s logo and graphics.
- SAVE AS – Remember you can design a game, SAVE it under a particular file name, and then simply create another game. The Quiz Show Pro game can be used over and over again for all your many program teaching topics. It is probably one of the most versatile training tools you’ll ever use!
- Mouse driven – The Quiz Show Pro Game is designed with the trainer in mind. Once you’ve developed a game (entered your questions & categories), Quiz Show Pro is designed to be operated via mouse clicks. There is no need to run back to a keyboard to type in game information. In fact navigating around the game is so easy you might choose to have an audience member operate the mouse, effectively allowing you to concentrate on your program presentation! (In addition, you might consider setting up (2) wireless mouse units while playing the game.)
Other Game Features
- Play with 1, 2, 3, or 4 teams/players
- of game questions – Design games with any number up to 60 questions!
- Develop questions for up to 12 program categories
- Graphically Enhanced Game Background – We’ve provided unlimited color background choices and interest graphics enhancements. This allows the trainer to present a different look each and every time the game is played. Design the game with your organizations colors, logos etc.
- Great game sounds and musical jingles add excitement when playing Quiz Show Pro.
- Prize Selector – Award valuable and/or fun prizes
- Setup Value Doubler questions for any number of questions in your game.
- The slide navigator makes it easy to jump to any slide and enter questions exactly where you want them on the game boards.
- Dynamically set up any game board question configuration in seconds!
- HELP Documentation – A comprehensive Help document is built right into the Quiz Show Pro Game, just click to view
- Built-in RULES pop-up – From the game itself, click on the RULES button to provide rules to review with your trainees. Separate tabs explain the different ways to play Quiz Show Pro. We also provide an editable rules slide to create your own game rules or provide additional classroom instruction prior to the game. Finally, sample rules for each game mode are provided and can be extracted (cut) from the Help Doc. and placed (pasted) into the House Rules slide.
- Bonus Quiz Show Pro Trivia Game – The Quiz Show Pro Game comes complete with a PowerPoint trivia game. Great for program icebreaker or just to add a bit of fun into your program.
- Works in PowerPoint PC versions 2010 – 2016
There are 5 different ways to play!
- Single Player: Quiz Show Pro can be sent to multiple members of your organization via e-mail (requires multi- Trainer/User License) and played as a single user game.
- Play in Turn – Teams or players take turns answering the various questions in the game.
- USB Buzzer – Quiz Show Pro will integrate with wireless buzzer systems, like the Me First Wireless Buzzer System, for fast response play.
- Stand Alone Buzzer Systems and Audience Response Paddles – Quiz Show Pro can be played using “First-In” systems that don’t directly interface with the game itself. Many of these systems (i.e. The Who’s First Lighted Tower) allow the host to also determine who got in second, and then pass the question to the next team if the “first-In” team got it wrong!
- ALL Play – Quiz Show Pro’s dynamic scoring system even allows the host to have ALL teams answer questions. (We recommend using erasable Audience Response Paddles for this style of play – see more on these below).
- Automatically calculates team/player scoring (At the click of a button)
- Scores for all player teams can be adjusted (SCORES button)
- Negative scoring (If you’re deducting for incorrect answers)
- ALL Play Scoring – When all teams/players are answering a question, the host can select those that answered correctly and
post their scores and deduct points from all teams/players answering incorrectly.
- Value Doublers – The game host can select as many Value Doubler questions as they would like to have in their game (1 – 60). Value Doubler questions allow players/teams to bid their accumulated points on a question.
- Players selecting a Value Doubler question but have accumulated less than 500 points to date in the game are automatically allotted 500 points to wager.
- Final Quiz Show Pro – A Final Quiz Show Pro question can be added to each game. Here teams/players wager the points accumulated during the game to try and maximize their score. It makes for a very exciting game conclusion!
- You can change the point values on the question value buttons. Just click on the button in edit mode, back space out the current numerals and type in your change.
What customers who tried this game said:
I really appreciate your quick response. The Staff here at Triedstone Full Gospel Baptist Church really love this program. Terrific Program!Elder B, Christian Ed. Advisor, Triedstone Full Gospel Baptist Church
"I find that my students look forward to learning when I incorporate your slides into my curriculum. I teach various business system processes to clerical staff in my organization and find that students are students, no matter the age level. They all enjoy being entertained during the class. The sights, sounds and game changes stimulate interest way more than the 'same old, same old'. TGI games take the 'boring' out of learning. Keep up the great work!"Kimberly A.,
For more details, read the GAME HELP documentation Click Here
This product requires Windows PowerPoint 2010 or newer.
30 day full refund policy.
Multi-User License allows use by up to 20 trainers/educators/presenters in an organization.
Enables you to develop 100s of different training games for unlimited participants.
24 hour technical & Customer support.
Buy and download instantly.