Guess the emotion
This is a fun competitive game that’s concerned with getting participants to become more aware of their feelings or emotions. Participants are split into teams and act out an emotion, such as disgust, affection, fear, anxiety, embarrassment, anger, determination..etc. and the total group will try to guess what the emotion is
1. Divide the group into two teams.
2. Place on a table (or put in a box) a packet of cards, each of which has a particular emotion typed on it.
3. Have a participant from Group A take the top card from the table and act out (pantomime) the emotion for his/her group. This is to be done in a fixed time limit (such as a minute or two).
4. If the emotion is guessed correctly by Group A, they receive ten points.
5. Now have a participant from Group B act out an emotion; award points as appropriate.
6. Rotate the acting opportunities between the two groups.
7. After 20–30 minutes, call time and announce the winning team based on its point total.
Note: Add a little prize for the winners to make the game more competitive.